Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges facing continued garment export growth in Bangladesh, the launch of Adidas' DryDye t-shirts and an interview with Fernando Capellán, founder and president of Grupo M.
Bangladesh garment export growth "facing challenges"
Bangladesh must address a number of challenges if it is to maintain recent strong growth in garment exports, according to a new report from The World Bank.
GERMANY: Adidas launches sustainable DryDye T-shirts
Sportswear giant Adidas has launched a range of DryDye T-shirts, which are dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water.
Speaking with style: Fernando Capellán, founder and president, Grupo M
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
US: PVH inks Arrow shirt license with Seidensticker
Having successfully repositioned its Arrow brand in existing European markets and introduced it to new territories over the past few years, apparel maker PVH Corp is now expanding the label further after inking a new licensing deal with the Seidensticker Group.
In the money: Hanesbrands left counting cotton cost
Unless you've been living on Mars or have been trapped under something heavy for the past year or so, you won't need telling about the cotton price hikes of recent times.
A number of major clothing brands have been accused of "fuelling modern-day slavery" through their failure to address child and forced labour in their supply chains, according to a report released by ...
US clothing manufacturer Hanesbrands has revealed plans to double production at its Woolwine fabric plant in Virginia by adding new knitting machines....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015