Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges facing continued garment export growth in Bangladesh, the launch of Adidas' DryDye t-shirts and an interview with Fernando Capellán, founder and president of Grupo M.
Bangladesh garment export growth "facing challenges"
Bangladesh must address a number of challenges if it is to maintain recent strong growth in garment exports, according to a new report from The World Bank.
GERMANY: Adidas launches sustainable DryDye T-shirts
Sportswear giant Adidas has launched a range of DryDye T-shirts, which are dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water.
Speaking with style: Fernando Capellán, founder and president, Grupo M
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
US: PVH inks Arrow shirt license with Seidensticker
Having successfully repositioned its Arrow brand in existing European markets and introduced it to new territories over the past few years, apparel maker PVH Corp is now expanding the label further after inking a new licensing deal with the Seidensticker Group.
In the money: Hanesbrands left counting cotton cost
Unless you've been living on Mars or have been trapped under something heavy for the past year or so, you won't need telling about the cotton price hikes of recent times.
Companies: Hanesbrands Inc
A number of major clothing brands have been accused of "fuelling modern-day slavery" through their failure to address child and forced labour in their supply chains, according to a report released by ...
US clothing manufacturer Hanesbrands has revealed plans to double production at its Woolwine fabric plant in Virginia by adding new knitting machines....
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Why synthetic fibres are a safe bet for the future
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- Brexit may hit suppliers with UK duty-free access
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- New US tariff classifications impact woven apparel
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- US strengthens cooperation with East Africa
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras