Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges facing continued garment export growth in Bangladesh, the launch of Adidas' DryDye t-shirts and an interview with Fernando Capellán, founder and president of Grupo M.
Bangladesh garment export growth "facing challenges"
Bangladesh must address a number of challenges if it is to maintain recent strong growth in garment exports, according to a new report from The World Bank.
GERMANY: Adidas launches sustainable DryDye T-shirts
Sportswear giant Adidas has launched a range of DryDye T-shirts, which are dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water.
Speaking with style: Fernando Capellán, founder and president, Grupo M
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
US: PVH inks Arrow shirt license with Seidensticker
Having successfully repositioned its Arrow brand in existing European markets and introduced it to new territories over the past few years, apparel maker PVH Corp is now expanding the label further after inking a new licensing deal with the Seidensticker Group.
In the money: Hanesbrands left counting cotton cost
Unless you've been living on Mars or have been trapped under something heavy for the past year or so, you won't need telling about the cotton price hikes of recent times.
A number of major clothing brands have been accused of "fuelling modern-day slavery" through their failure to address child and forced labour in their supply chains, according to a report released by ...
US clothing manufacturer Hanesbrands has revealed plans to double production at its Woolwine fabric plant in Virginia by adding new knitting machines....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Companies continue to call for US trade commitment
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead