Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week include a look at the challenges facing continued garment export growth in Bangladesh, the launch of Adidas' DryDye t-shirts and an interview with Fernando Capellán, founder and president of Grupo M.
Bangladesh garment export growth "facing challenges"
Bangladesh must address a number of challenges if it is to maintain recent strong growth in garment exports, according to a new report from The World Bank.
GERMANY: Adidas launches sustainable DryDye T-shirts
Sportswear giant Adidas has launched a range of DryDye T-shirts, which are dyed using pressurised CO2 instead of water.
Speaking with style: Fernando Capellán, founder and president, Grupo M
With apparel manufacturing operations bridging the Dominican Republic and neighbouring Haiti, Grupo M's co-production model is an exemplary example of trade preferences in action. Here company founder and president Fernando Capellán tells just-style about the opportunities that lie ahead.
US: PVH inks Arrow shirt license with Seidensticker
Having successfully repositioned its Arrow brand in existing European markets and introduced it to new territories over the past few years, apparel maker PVH Corp is now expanding the label further after inking a new licensing deal with the Seidensticker Group.
In the money: Hanesbrands left counting cotton cost
Unless you've been living on Mars or have been trapped under something heavy for the past year or so, you won't need telling about the cotton price hikes of recent times.
A number of major clothing brands have been accused of "fuelling modern-day slavery" through their failure to address child and forced labour in their supply chains, according to a report released by ...
US clothing manufacturer Hanesbrands has revealed plans to double production at its Woolwine fabric plant in Virginia by adding new knitting machines....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam