Top stories on just-style this week...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include Gap's response to harassment allegations at one of its suppliers in Cambodia, Chinese clothing makers seeing order losses through 2012, and the launch of M&S's 'Made in Great Britain' capsule collection.
UPDATE: CAMBODIA: Gap calls for probe into supplier strike
US retailer Gap Inc says it has "demanded an immediate investigation" in response to allegations of harassment at one of its suppliers in Cambodia.
Chinese clothing makers see order losses through 2012
Chinese textile and clothing manufacturers are expecting to struggle for business in the rest of 2012, with the worsening Eurozone crisis dampening demand in key export markets and sourcing rivals from neighbouring countries becoming increasingly competitive.
UK: M&S launches capsule 'Made in Great Britain' line
Retailer Marks & Spencer is flying the flag for British manufacturers this autumn with the introduction of a capsule collection that has been 100% designed and made in Great Britain.
UK: Marks & Spencer silent on takeover approach
UK retailer Marks & Spencer has declined to comment on reports it has been approached by CVC Capital Partners over a potential offer for the group.
CHINA: New headquarters to spur Adidas growth
Sportswear giant Adidas has opened its new Chinese headquarters in Shanghai, and says the new facility will act as a springboard for its plans to become the country's leading sportswear brand by 2015.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Danish clothing firm IC Companys has joined the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), which works to reduce the environmental and social impacts of global apparel and footwear production....
Ahead of talks scheduled to take place next week on a potential rise in the minimum wage for workers in Cambodia's garment and footwear factories, campaigners are urging fashion brands to support an i...
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide has swung to a fourth-quarter loss on the back of costs related to its acquisition of Collective Brands' Performance & Lifestyle Group last year....
Attorneys acting for consumers who were allegedly injured while wearing Skechers toning shoes say the number of lawsuits filed against the company continues to rise, despite a $40m settlement reached ...
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis