Top stories on just-style this week...
Top stories on just-style this week included a pledge by Marks & Spencer to eliminate hazardous chemicals from its supply chain by 2020, strong third-quarter profits at VF Corp, and news that Esprit is looking to raise up to HK$5.2bn as part of its restructuring plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- H&M to work with ILO on sustainable supply chains
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Clothing Manufacturers (Global) - Industry Report