Top stories this week on just-style...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at how clothing is likely to remain a focus for Tesco despite its upcoming CEO change, a snapshot of Myanmar's textile and apparel industry, and the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety annual report, which reveals that progress is far from over a year on from its inception.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details