Top stories this week on just-style...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at how clothing is likely to remain a focus for Tesco despite its upcoming CEO change, a snapshot of Myanmar's textile and apparel industry, and the Alliance for Bangladesh Worker Safety annual report, which reveals that progress is far from over a year on from its inception.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- Cutting pollution saves China textile mills money
- Myanmar - right time, right place, new challenges
- Apparel working conditions linked to profit
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Benetton $1.6m Rana Plaza payment “insufficient”
- Traceable label offers textile transparency
- US teens trend to athleisure, value and online
- Hanesbrands eyes 600 job cuts in restructure