USA: Top Target Executive At Retail Systems 2001
Retail Systems 2001 Conference & Exposition announced today that the keynote lectures will be presented by Target Corporation and Staples, Inc. Retail Systems 2001 will be held June 25-28 at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois. Gerald Storch, vice chairman of Target Corporation, will deliver the opening day keynote presentation on how to "Accelerate the Retail Supply Chain," while Brian Light, EVP/CIO of Staples, Inc, will present the closing keynote lecture on how to "Adapt Systems Development for Enterprisewide Appeal," on Thursday, June 28.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack