CHINA: Top Textile Enterprises Enjoy Profit Growth
Figures from the State Economic and Trade Commission showed that growth stopped an 11.1 per cent fall in the January to July period, with the enterprises generating 38.5 billion yuan in output value, up eight per cent.
Exports produced by the 45 enterprises climbed 8.5 per cent year-on-year to 8.19 billion yuan, while 35 of the businesses posted a combined profit of 1.74 billion yuan, 10 remained in the red with combined losses of 350 million yuan.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack