CHINA: Top Textile Firms Enjoy H1 Profit Lift
Figures showed the companies enjoyed a combined turnover of 36.2 billion yuan (US$4.3bn) in the six month period – up 16 per cent from last year – with exports up 14 per cent to 6.1bn yuan.
State officials said 36 of those firms posted a profit while the remaining nine suffered a combined loss of 210 million yuan ($25m), 10 per cent less than last year.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack