CHINA: Top Textile Firms Performing Well
China's top 45 textile enterprises generated a 1.8 billion yuan ($225 million) profit in the first 10 months of 2002, up 16.9 per cent on the year-ago period, it was revealed on Tuesday. Figures from the State Economic and Trade Commission showed total exports rose 5.7 per cent in the period to 10.5 billion yuan while 35 of the enterprise made a profit and 10 were in the red.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022