Taiwan: Top Three Dyeing & Finishing Firms Have Poor Q3
Nan Yang Dyeing & Finishing Co Ltd, Evertex Dyeing & Finishing Co Ltd, and Chyang Sheng Dyeing & Finishing Co Ltd., the top three local dyeing and finishing companies, all had revenues for the first three quarters lower than the same period of last year, the Taiwan Economic News reported today.The companies are all listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange. Nan Yang reaped NT$47.12m in revenue last month, edging up by 2.18 per cent from the NT$46.11m posted in September 1999. The company's cumulative revenue of NT$446m for the first three quarters of this year slipped by 5.86 per cent from the NT$474m registered in the same nine months of last year.Evertex, due to unsatisfactory business operation performance, adjusted down its target revenue for this year by 18.5 per cent from NT$1.062bn to NT$865m and pretax profit by 87.25 per cent from NT$102m to NT$13m. The company raked in revenue of NT$64.39m last month, dipping by 9.5 per cent from NT$71.21m. The company's three-quarter revenue stood at NT$630m, declining by 13.6 per cent from NT$730m and attaining 72.83 per cent of the already lowered goal for this year.With revenue of NT$153m last month falling by 1.2 per cent from the NT$155m recorded a year earlier, Chyang Sheng brought in NT$1.314bn in three-quarter revenue, a minor drop of 0.2 per cent from the NT$1.317bn posted in the same period of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022