UK: Topman follows sister brand to New York
Topman's website will also begin trading in US dollars from today (9 September), following the launch of Topshop's US consumer website, also today, to coincide with its latest Kate Moss celebrity range.
For its US launch, the Topman website is also launching AD, a limited hit range of printed T-shirts inspired by the chain's home of London.
Topshop, owned by retail guru Sir Philip Green, has 185 stores in the UK.
Its shared store with Topshop will be located on Broadway and Broome, New York.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
Retail mogul Sir Philip Green is to merge his department store chain Bhs with the Arcadia Group portfolio of brands that includes Topshop, Burton and Dorothy Perkins....
The much-delayed opening of fashion retail group Arcadia's flagship Topshop and Topman store in New York is now set to take place on 2 April, according to reports....
Investors including retail mogul Sir Philip Green are reportedly interested in buying women's wear chain Principles from its current owner Mosaic Fashions....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar