UK: Topman launches James Long knitwear collection
The collection includes six crew neck jumpers and one belted cardigan
The seven-piece collection, which includes six crew neck jumpers and one belted cardigan made from British yarns, will be available on 12 November. Prices range from GBP100 (US$159.7) to GBP120.
Long has previously designed pieces for Topman's LENS collections.
Burma's garment industry has huge potential to contribute to national economic growth, both as a foreign exchange earner and a massive job provider. However, in order to achieve its full potential, th...
Featured reports from just-style's research store this week include company briefings on Arcadia, H&M and Next, a look at the trends in world textile and clothing trade, and global and regional trend...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- US teens trend to athleisure, value and online