ISRAEL: Topman to open new stores – reports
The stores in Herzliya’s Arena Mall and Beersheba’s Seventh Avenue shopping centre are being opened by local partner Sakal Sport – part of a planned expansion that will see 25 Topman and Topshop stores open in Israel over the next three years.
The store in Herzliya will be next to the existing Topshop store, according to the reports, while the outlet in Beersheba will be shared with Topshop and Miss Selfridge.
Arcadia’s franchise deal with Sakal dates from 2003, with the first Topshop stores opening in the Arena Mall and in the Ramat Aviv centre.
Arcadia did not respond to request for comment on the reports.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High street fashion chain Topshop and other stores owned by billionaire Sir Philip Green are facing further tax protests in the UK tomorrow (18 December)....
European private equity firm Silverfleet Capital has acquired UK footwear chain Office for an undisclosed amount from West Coast Capital (WCC). ...
Workers supplying fashion items to some of the leading retail chains in the UK live in a "climate of fear" characterised by poverty wages, violence and denial of basic rights, according to two leading...
Protesters are due to target the stores of the Arcadia retail group this weekend in a nationwide campaign aimed at company boss and billionaire Sir Philip Green....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Hirdaramani to head WFSGI manufacturers committee
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack