UK: Topshop expands website's international reach
Fashion retailer Topshop has expanded its online offer to shoppers around the world with the addition of 12 new international shipping destinations.
Bulgaria, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Hungary, Republic of Korea, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Turkey now have access to the retailer’s range after it monitored website traffic as well as customer comments on Topshop's Facebook and Twitter pages.
“This expansion means our customers can get full access to the brand and iconic British style straight to their door from over 30 countries,” said head of e-commerce Kate Walmsley.
Topshop.com, which launched in 2001, features more than 300 new products a week, trend advice, editorial features, a weekly newsletter, a blog, and access to designer collaborations with Kate Moss, Mary Katranzou, Ann-Sofie Back and Asish.
Topshop Unique, the only high street collection shown at London Fashion Week, is also available online.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
News that the UK's new coalition government is turning to a top clothing executive to advise on its spending review speaks volumes for both Sir Philip Green and the clothing industry. ...
UK high street retailer Topshop is to launch a series of new collections and collaborations in the year ahead, having ended its regular tie-up with supermodel Kate Moss recently....
Arcadia-owned men's fashion retailer Topman is to open two new stores in Israel, according to local media reports....
Fashion label Goodone has sold its Autumn/Winter 2010 collection to high street fashion retailer Topshop. ...
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts