UK: Topshop extends Jonathan Saunders partnership
High-street fashion chain Topshop has announced that its partnership with print designer Jonathan Saunders will continue into 2010.
A statement said the launch of a new 2010 denim and devore collection will hit Topshop stores at the end of January.
The five-piece collection included a denim pencil skirt and matching cropped strapless basque.
Saunders said: "My collection for Topshop this season has been inspired by sportswear and workwear, as well as the bold and graphic shapes of the Memphis movement. It's perfect for urban city dwellers."
The new collection will be available through stores on Oxford Circus, London Selfridges, Liverpool, Manchester Arndale, and online, ranging from GBP35 (US$56.5m) to GBP50.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022