JAPAN: Topshop eyes 15 store openings
Attracted by fast fashion's increasing dominance in Japan’s retail sector, Toshop has announced plans for a major new tranche of openings around the country.
In a joint venture that includes the surprise addition of Mori Building the company said it is targeting sales of up to JPY15bn (US$166m) annually in Japan.
"We are very happy to announce development plans in Japan with a franchise agreement with Ts Co of another 15 stores across Topshop and Topman which are planned over the next two to three years," Topshop spokesperson Gina Digregoro told just-style.
This month a new Topshop will open in Yokohama, followed by Sapporo in April and then a new flagship in Shinjuku and Osaka next year. Plans are also already underway for Topshops in Nagoya and Fukuoka.
News that the UK's new coalition government is turning to a top clothing executive to advise on its spending review speaks volumes for both Sir Philip Green and the clothing industry. ...
UK high street retailer Topshop is to launch a series of new collections and collaborations in the year ahead, having ended its regular tie-up with supermodel Kate Moss recently....
Arcadia-owned men's fashion retailer Topman is to open two new stores in Israel, according to local media reports....
Fashion label Goodone has sold its Autumn/Winter 2010 collection to high street fashion retailer Topshop. ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack