UK: Topshop to offer fast-fashion catwalk customisation
UK fashion retailer Topshop is teaming up with Facebook so that customers can view, customise and order selected looks from its spring/summer catwalk shows three months ahead of standard industry lead times.
The innovative 'Shoot the Show' technology will let users take pictures of selected key looks from the Topshop Unique spring/summer 2013 collection at London Fashion Week using a camera button placed on the corner of the livestream and on demand version.
They can then change the colour and place an order the moment the designs hit the runway.
Everything from the music to the clothes to the beauty can be purchased and shared across every platform, channel and device.
"The show experience offered via topshop.com to this global audience is genuinely something new, giving them a view from our very own front row, and enabling them to access and customise some of our key trends in clothing and beauty quicker than ever before," explained Sir Phillip Green, owner of Topshop's parent company Arcadia.
Burma's garment industry has huge potential to contribute to national economic growth, both as a foreign exchange earner and a massive job provider. However, in order to achieve its full potential, th...
Fashion retail group Arcadia is reportedly planning to open its first Topshop stores in Germany. ...
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras