US: Topshop to open three Manhattan stores?
High street fashion retailer Topshop is cashing in on the hype surrounding its Kate Moss launch in the US.
The company is looking for sites to open three stores in Manhattan within the next nine months, according to Reuters. Its Kate Moss range went on sale in the US last week at upmarket department store Barneys.
The firm's CEO Sir Philip Green is also reported to be scouting for real estate in Paris, with the aim of opening a Topshop flagship store there in the next few months.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Despite losing out in this summer's takeover battle for upscale retailer Barneys New York, Fast Retailing is determined to quicken the pace of its global expansion in a bid to double its annual sales ...
Fast Retailing, parent company of clothing retailer Uniqlo, is still targeting an acquisition in the US to build a platform for the company's international business....
Jones Apparel Group has seen its third quarter profit soar five-fold, helped by the sale of its Barneys New York unit last month....
Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group has today (25 October) posted a full-year operating profit of GBP293.3m, up 1.6% over last year despite a worsening UK retail environment....
US fashion group Jones Apparel is planning to close down its distribution operations in Berkeley County, South Carolina, where nearly 300 people currently work....
Rising sales at Fast Retailing, operator of Japan's largest clothing chain Uniqlo, were unable to offset a fall in full-year profit as the company struggled to stem losses in its overseas subsidiaries...
Japan's Fast Retailing has announced that total sales at its Uniqlo fashion chain fell 7.5% last month....
UK fashion and homewares retailer Bhs has not commented on plans to launch outlets in India, despite numerous reports in the Indian media....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar