US: Topshop to open three Manhattan stores?
High street fashion retailer Topshop is cashing in on the hype surrounding its Kate Moss launch in the US.
The company is looking for sites to open three stores in Manhattan within the next nine months, according to Reuters. Its Kate Moss range went on sale in the US last week at upmarket department store Barneys.
The firm's CEO Sir Philip Green is also reported to be scouting for real estate in Paris, with the aim of opening a Topshop flagship store there in the next few months.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Despite losing out in this summer's takeover battle for upscale retailer Barneys New York, Fast Retailing is determined to quicken the pace of its global expansion in a bid to double its annual sales ...
Fast Retailing, parent company of clothing retailer Uniqlo, is still targeting an acquisition in the US to build a platform for the company's international business....
Jones Apparel Group has seen its third quarter profit soar five-fold, helped by the sale of its Barneys New York unit last month....
Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group has today (25 October) posted a full-year operating profit of GBP293.3m, up 1.6% over last year despite a worsening UK retail environment....
US fashion group Jones Apparel is planning to close down its distribution operations in Berkeley County, South Carolina, where nearly 300 people currently work....
Rising sales at Fast Retailing, operator of Japan's largest clothing chain Uniqlo, were unable to offset a fall in full-year profit as the company struggled to stem losses in its overseas subsidiaries...
Japan's Fast Retailing has announced that total sales at its Uniqlo fashion chain fell 7.5% last month....
UK fashion and homewares retailer Bhs has not commented on plans to launch outlets in India, despite numerous reports in the Indian media....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective