JAPAN: Toyota Wins Y12bn Loom Order From China
Toyota Industries Corp has landed its biggest-ever single order for automatic air-jet weaving looms from textile companies in China. The Y12 billion deal covers 3,000 air-jet weaving looms which will be used to make products ranging from clothes to soft furnishings at around 60 midsize textile companies in Wujiang, China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs