USA: Traci Young Joins Hartmarx As VP, Comms
Apparel maker Hartmarx has named Traci Young vice president of communications, with the main responsibility of coordinating strategic public relations initiatives and communications for the Hart Schaffner Marx brand.
Young will also manage business, trade and consumer press relations for the parent company Hartmarx.
In the latter role, Young assumes some of the responsibilities of Erin Gaffney, who has left the company.
Young joins the company after serving nine years as the vice president of marketing and creative services at Joseph Abboud Apparel Corp.
Most recently, she has acted as a consultant to Threadwize, a group of leading independent men's and women's retail stores.
Richard Biegel, group president of HMX Tailored, said: "We will be launching many new initiatives in the next few months and I am confident that with her background and experience, Traci will make a strong contribution to our New York team."
Hartmarx produces and markets business, casual and golf apparel for both men and women under its own brands including Hart Schaffner Marx, Hickey-Freeman, Palm Beach, Coppley, Exclusively Misook, and Barrie Pace, among others.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack