USA: Track 'n Trail Announces Chapter 11 Filing
Track 'n Trail, one of the largest full-service specialty retailers in the United States, focusing on a broad range of branded casual, outdoor and adventure footwear, has filed for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code in Oakland, California. A statement issued by the company says that daily operations at its stores will continue. Chapter 11 of the US Bankruptcy Code allows a company to continue operating its business and to maintain possession of its property while it restructures its operations and finances under the protection of the Bankruptcy Code.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar