TURKEY: Trade Delegation To Discuss US Quotas
A delegation from Turkey's Foreign Trade Undersecretariat (DTM) hopes to pay a visit to the United States to try to establish some flexibility in ready-to-wear and textile quotas. Officials have applied to the US Trade Representation to discuss the quota issue which, they say, is creating problems in trade between the two countries. They point out that military operations in Afghanistan, and the concern over sourcing from Pakistan, could be advantageous for Turkey which is geographically isolated from the action.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth