ITALY: Trade Fair Organisations Join Forces
Leading trade fair organisations BolognaFiere and Lineapelle have formed an alliance to consolidate the Bologna meeting's role as sector leader and further the ongoing global expansion by Italian and foreign exhibitors. The alliance, which has established a joint board of directors, hopes to add importance to the fair, both in Italy and abroad, and to upgrade its services. Common promotions will be undertaken abroad to foster the development of the Italian leather sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again