GERMANY: Trade groups come out in support of Texprocess
Two trade groups representing the textile and clothing industry have come out in support of the Texprocess trade fair for processing textile and flexible materials, which makes its debut in Frankfurt later this year.
The European Apparel and Textile Confederation (Euratex) and the International Apparel Federation (IAF) will both be represented at the new event. Euratex will use the fair to hold a meeting of its Technical Clothing Group and the European Technology Platform, while IAF plans to hold its Board meeting and General Assembly there.
The event covers the entire value chain from pattern design and cutting, to textile processing, finishing and logistics. Additional platforms include the Network@Texprocess IT market place for software products, and the Source it! sourcing platform which will bring together production companies and fashion labels from all over the world.
Texprocess takes place from 24 to 27 May 2011 alongside the Techtextil, International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles and Nonwovens.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report