US: TradeCard appoints Feeney as CEO
Supply chain platform TradeCard has appointed Sean Feeney as CEO to "optimise business growth opportunities".
Feeney will oversee all operations to sharpen TradeCard's strategic focus on product innovation, differentiated market presence, sales execution and customer service delivery, the company said.
Prior to joining TradeCard, Freeney served as operating executive for private equity firm Golden Gate Capital and CEO of Inovis.
Feeney replaces Kurt Cavano, who will focus on business and product strategy. Cavano will continue his involvement as chairman of the TradeCard board of directors. His new title will be founder, chairman and chief strategy officer.
"This transformation will maximize value-creation opportunities for TradeCard's customers, investors and employees," said Cavano.
"His leadership and guidance will direct our execution strategy as we deliver new services for the small and medium business (SMB) and supplier markets, unveil a platform-as-a-service toolkit for developers, and expand our presence in Europe and Asia."
Instead of focusing on product costs as a way of offsetting the pressures faced in both retail and sourcing markets, the apparel supply chain should look instead at optimising processes, boosting coll...
The likelihood of a resurgence in near-sourcing is "certainly possible" as the apparel industry starts to think more holistically about its supply chain, delegates at this year's IAF World Apparel Con...
The rise of the fast fashion retail model that keeps consumer interest by feeding through fresh merchandise more frequently is out of kilter with the industry's increasing focus on sustainability issu...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015