US: TradeCard appoints Feeney as CEO
Supply chain platform TradeCard has appointed Sean Feeney as CEO to "optimise business growth opportunities".
Feeney will oversee all operations to sharpen TradeCard's strategic focus on product innovation, differentiated market presence, sales execution and customer service delivery, the company said.
Prior to joining TradeCard, Freeney served as operating executive for private equity firm Golden Gate Capital and CEO of Inovis.
Feeney replaces Kurt Cavano, who will focus on business and product strategy. Cavano will continue his involvement as chairman of the TradeCard board of directors. His new title will be founder, chairman and chief strategy officer.
"This transformation will maximize value-creation opportunities for TradeCard's customers, investors and employees," said Cavano.
"His leadership and guidance will direct our execution strategy as we deliver new services for the small and medium business (SMB) and supplier markets, unveil a platform-as-a-service toolkit for developers, and expand our presence in Europe and Asia."
Instead of focusing on product costs as a way of offsetting the pressures faced in both retail and sourcing markets, the apparel supply chain should look instead at optimising processes, boosting coll...
The likelihood of a resurgence in near-sourcing is "certainly possible" as the apparel industry starts to think more holistically about its supply chain, delegates at this year's IAF World Apparel Con...
The rise of the fast fashion retail model that keeps consumer interest by feeding through fresh merchandise more frequently is out of kilter with the industry's increasing focus on sustainability issu...
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard