US: TradeCard appoints Feeney as CEO
Supply chain platform TradeCard has appointed Sean Feeney as CEO to "optimise business growth opportunities".
Feeney will oversee all operations to sharpen TradeCard's strategic focus on product innovation, differentiated market presence, sales execution and customer service delivery, the company said.
Prior to joining TradeCard, Freeney served as operating executive for private equity firm Golden Gate Capital and CEO of Inovis.
Feeney replaces Kurt Cavano, who will focus on business and product strategy. Cavano will continue his involvement as chairman of the TradeCard board of directors. His new title will be founder, chairman and chief strategy officer.
"This transformation will maximize value-creation opportunities for TradeCard's customers, investors and employees," said Cavano.
"His leadership and guidance will direct our execution strategy as we deliver new services for the small and medium business (SMB) and supplier markets, unveil a platform-as-a-service toolkit for developers, and expand our presence in Europe and Asia."
Instead of focusing on product costs as a way of offsetting the pressures faced in both retail and sourcing markets, the apparel supply chain should look instead at optimising processes, boosting coll...
The likelihood of a resurgence in near-sourcing is "certainly possible" as the apparel industry starts to think more holistically about its supply chain, delegates at this year's IAF World Apparel Con...
The rise of the fast fashion retail model that keeps consumer interest by feeding through fresh merchandise more frequently is out of kilter with the industry's increasing focus on sustainability issu...
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Brands back Cambodia industry-wide wage bargaining
- Can robotics redefine apparel manufacturing?
- Zalando: profit is so last season
- Unions agree proposed Cambodia minimum wage
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Patagonia ramps up Fair Trade Certified apparel
- Nike collaborates on low-impact textile challenge
- Old Navy's Larsson to replace Ralph Lauren as CEO
- The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields