US: Tradecard AppXpress paves the way for mobile apps
Collaboration and trade platform TradeCard Inc is making its AppXpress module available to retailers and brands, paving the way for them to build custom supply chain solutions.
The AppXpress platform, which was introduced earlier this month, is a development environment that sits on top of the TradeCard platform.
It enables companies to create, deploy and manage new applications that better leverage their supply chain data, and to integrate this with mobile and enterprise systems.
Customers can make new document types, generate workflows, include business logic, and create user interfaces - then package them as apps that can be deployed directly to their trading community, the company says.
Deckers Outdoor Corp, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, is to deploy the GT Nexus cloud-based platform to enhance collaboration and end-to-end visibility across its supply chain....
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Compliance in China continues to improve
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S