US: Tradecard AppXpress paves the way for mobile apps
Collaboration and trade platform TradeCard Inc is making its AppXpress module available to retailers and brands, paving the way for them to build custom supply chain solutions.
The AppXpress platform, which was introduced earlier this month, is a development environment that sits on top of the TradeCard platform.
It enables companies to create, deploy and manage new applications that better leverage their supply chain data, and to integrate this with mobile and enterprise systems.
Customers can make new document types, generate workflows, include business logic, and create user interfaces - then package them as apps that can be deployed directly to their trading community, the company says.
Deckers Outdoor Corp, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, is to deploy the GT Nexus cloud-based platform to enhance collaboration and end-to-end visibility across its supply chain....
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey