US: Tradecard AppXpress paves the way for mobile apps
Collaboration and trade platform TradeCard Inc is making its AppXpress module available to retailers and brands, paving the way for them to build custom supply chain solutions.
The AppXpress platform, which was introduced earlier this month, is a development environment that sits on top of the TradeCard platform.
It enables companies to create, deploy and manage new applications that better leverage their supply chain data, and to integrate this with mobile and enterprise systems.
Customers can make new document types, generate workflows, include business logic, and create user interfaces - then package them as apps that can be deployed directly to their trading community, the company says.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Deckers Outdoor Corp, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, is to deploy the GT Nexus cloud-based platform to enhance collaboration and end-to-end visibility across its supply chain....
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Cheap polyester contributes to cotton import shift
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- Combating the new normal – 10 trends for 2016
- Southeast Asia – a strategic sourcing review
- H&M and Primark price rivalry reaches equilibrium
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Ethiopia textile and apparel exports lagging
- Hanesbrands Q4 performance “disappoints”
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024