US: Tradecard AppXpress paves the way for mobile apps
Collaboration and trade platform TradeCard Inc is making its AppXpress module available to retailers and brands, paving the way for them to build custom supply chain solutions.
The AppXpress platform, which was introduced earlier this month, is a development environment that sits on top of the TradeCard platform.
It enables companies to create, deploy and manage new applications that better leverage their supply chain data, and to integrate this with mobile and enterprise systems.
Customers can make new document types, generate workflows, include business logic, and create user interfaces - then package them as apps that can be deployed directly to their trading community, the company says.
Deckers Outdoor Corp, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, is to deploy the GT Nexus cloud-based platform to enhance collaboration and end-to-end visibility across its supply chain....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies