US: Tradecard AppXpress paves the way for mobile apps
Collaboration and trade platform TradeCard Inc is making its AppXpress module available to retailers and brands, paving the way for them to build custom supply chain solutions.
The AppXpress platform, which was introduced earlier this month, is a development environment that sits on top of the TradeCard platform.
It enables companies to create, deploy and manage new applications that better leverage their supply chain data, and to integrate this with mobile and enterprise systems.
Customers can make new document types, generate workflows, include business logic, and create user interfaces - then package them as apps that can be deployed directly to their trading community, the company says.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Deckers Outdoor Corp, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, is to deploy the GT Nexus cloud-based platform to enhance collaboration and end-to-end visibility across its supply chain....
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- UK must act with urgency to cut Brexit uncertainty
- Alliance cuts ties with three more factories
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts