US: Tradecard AppXpress paves the way for mobile apps
Collaboration and trade platform TradeCard Inc is making its AppXpress module available to retailers and brands, paving the way for them to build custom supply chain solutions.
The AppXpress platform, which was introduced earlier this month, is a development environment that sits on top of the TradeCard platform.
It enables companies to create, deploy and manage new applications that better leverage their supply chain data, and to integrate this with mobile and enterprise systems.
Customers can make new document types, generate workflows, include business logic, and create user interfaces - then package them as apps that can be deployed directly to their trading community, the company says.
Deckers Outdoor Corp, the maker of Ugg boots and Teva sandals, is to deploy the GT Nexus cloud-based platform to enhance collaboration and end-to-end visibility across its supply chain....
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- US apparel retailers' August 2014 sales roundup
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- TAL Group improves pre-production efficiency
- Philippines gets go-head for EU GSP+ benefits
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details