CHINA: TradeCard expands team for Asia growth
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its business development team.
Entrekin will lead TradeCard's strategy to deliver a series of new cloud-based solutions that standardise transactions and automate workflow to enable businesses to better perform and meet customer demand.
"Cliff will play a key role in our overall business development strategy to help suppliers improve performance and better manage their business," said Joseph Rodgers, senior vice president of global sales. "His experience and understanding of the Asian supply chain, particularly down at the factory floor level, will have a major impact on buyers and suppliers on the TradeCard network.
"As more manufacturers and suppliers expand the use of our cloud-based platform to run their businesses, the entire Asian apparel supply chain will benefit from improved speed and efficiency."
Entrekin will be based in Hong Kong where he will help small and mid-size businesses improve their supply chain capabilities while being more marketable to brands and retailers.
He previously served as a supply chain consultant at Kurt Salmon Associates where he worked with clients such as Macy's, Ann Taylor, Collective Brands, Deckers and Brooks Brothers to reduce costs and improve visibility.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Second-quarter profit at Destination Maternity has fallen by 11%, the maternity wear retailer said today (26 April), but still came in above company expectations....
Canadian women's apparel retailer Nygård International has appointed Dawn Robertson as president of its fashions business, replacing Jim Bennett....
Francisco Costa, creative director for Calvin Klein, is for the first time designing a lower-priced limited edition dress collection that will be available in Macy's stores....
Supply chain platform TradeCard has appointed Sean Feeney as CEO to "optimise business growth opportunities"....
Supply chain collaboration platform TradeCard yesterday (29 March) announced a partnership with PLM supplier Technia to extend its trade platform in Europe. ...
Retail giant Macy's has unveiled a new initiative aimed at growing and developing its sales to so-called "millennials" - consumers aged 13 to 30....
Macy's has announced plans to open the world's largest shoe floor, offering over 300,000 pairs of shoes in a new 63,000 square foot space in its Herald Square, New York store....
- The Flanarant: TPP – now the real fight starts
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry