US: TradeCard launches supplier focused solution
Supply chain collaboration and trade platform TradeCard has launched a new cloud-based tool to help suppliers manage their customers, factories and capital.
Trade Xpress helps suppliers manage all of their customers, factories and internal processes on a single platform and obtain real time visibility throughout the entire supply chain.
The solution also introduces a supplier-centric approach to the TradeCard network, enabling them to pro-actively manage relationships with all of their buyers.
"Trade Xpress looks at the world from the supplier's perspective to tackle challenges and pursue opportunities that arise in the day-to-day management of their business," said TradeCard CEO Sean Feeney.
"The future of global sourcing is being built around a social media model that equips suppliers with the capabilities to conduct business with a growing number of trading partners at the lowest possible cost, maximising return on investment.
"Trade Xpress will enable deeper integration and collaboration within buyer-supplier communities, creating truly adaptive trading networks that better respond to rapidly evolving consumer trends."
Omni-channel services may be delivering, but they can be complex. The goal is delivering a seamless omni-channel experience for apparel buying consumers and if the tech doesn't work, the sales aren't ...
How retailers deal with the omni-channel challenge varies greatly, as do opinions on how to integrate strategies for online, mobile and physical transactions....
What else is likely to be topping the apparel industry's software agenda this year? Using technology to help mitigate risk in the supply chain, automating data capture, and greater collaboration and i...
Where should apparel firms be focusing their software investments now if they want to remain competitive into the future? According to industry experts consulted by just-style, technology agendas shou...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- INTERVIEW: David Nieper pushes Made in UK momentum
- VF Corp bullish for second-half growth
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- ILO backs Burma project to improve work practices
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- UN rights expert urges further Cambodia reforms
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies