US: TradeCard updates supply chain platform
Supply chain software specialist TradeCard has launched the latest version of its supply chain collaboration platform, promising to help process transactions faster, smarter and with better transparency.
The company said 95 improvements had been made, making it easier to confirm purchase order terms with suppliers, easier for suppliers and factories to provide more visibility of the production process, and including an improved navigation screen.
It added that, thanks to its cloud-based platform, customers were all able to migrate “seamlessly” to the new version earlier this week.
“Recent events in Japan and the Middle East have demonstrated the fragility of today’s supply chains. New global risks and concerns are impacting us each day,” said Kurt Cavano, TradeCard CEO.
“TradeCard delivers a collaborative network of trading partners, supply chain services and trade finance providers that enable individual parties to collaborate as a strategic supply chain to reduce costs and risks.”
Supply chain specialist Fifth Avenue Sourcing (India) is set to take a stake in sourcing consultancy RegionaLink LLC, which was set up earlier this year to link US and European apparel firms with fact...
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, has hired Frank Bakker as VP of sales for Europe....
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- China's apparel sector ponders sustainability
- US textile and apparel trade and sourcing snapshot
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Long-term partnerships key to Adidas sourcing mode
- Bangladesh Alliance unveils fire safety initiative