US: TradeCard updates supply chain platform
Supply chain software specialist TradeCard has launched the latest version of its supply chain collaboration platform, promising to help process transactions faster, smarter and with better transparency.
The company said 95 improvements had been made, making it easier to confirm purchase order terms with suppliers, easier for suppliers and factories to provide more visibility of the production process, and including an improved navigation screen.
It added that, thanks to its cloud-based platform, customers were all able to migrate “seamlessly” to the new version earlier this week.
“Recent events in Japan and the Middle East have demonstrated the fragility of today’s supply chains. New global risks and concerns are impacting us each day,” said Kurt Cavano, TradeCard CEO.
“TradeCard delivers a collaborative network of trading partners, supply chain services and trade finance providers that enable individual parties to collaborate as a strategic supply chain to reduce costs and risks.”
Supply chain specialist Fifth Avenue Sourcing (India) is set to take a stake in sourcing consultancy RegionaLink LLC, which was set up earlier this year to link US and European apparel firms with fact...
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, has hired Frank Bakker as VP of sales for Europe....
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Hungary offers a mix of strengths and weaknesses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- Golden Lady creates a new man-made fibre
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015