US: TradeCard updates supply chain platform
Supply chain software specialist TradeCard has launched the latest version of its supply chain collaboration platform, promising to help process transactions faster, smarter and with better transparency.
The company said 95 improvements had been made, making it easier to confirm purchase order terms with suppliers, easier for suppliers and factories to provide more visibility of the production process, and including an improved navigation screen.
It added that, thanks to its cloud-based platform, customers were all able to migrate “seamlessly” to the new version earlier this week.
“Recent events in Japan and the Middle East have demonstrated the fragility of today’s supply chains. New global risks and concerns are impacting us each day,” said Kurt Cavano, TradeCard CEO.
“TradeCard delivers a collaborative network of trading partners, supply chain services and trade finance providers that enable individual parties to collaborate as a strategic supply chain to reduce costs and risks.”
Supply chain specialist Fifth Avenue Sourcing (India) is set to take a stake in sourcing consultancy RegionaLink LLC, which was set up earlier this year to link US and European apparel firms with fact...
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, has hired Frank Bakker as VP of sales for Europe....
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- TPP trade deal remains elusive but tantalising
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019