USA: Trends Clothing In $14.8m HQ Deal
The New York-based firm said the 247,000 square foot complex on Miami's Beacon Station Business Park includes Trends Clothing's corporate headquarters as well as its entire distribution operation.
Trends Clothing designs, sources and distributes apparel under such brand names as BUM Equipment, Girl Rebel, Jimmy Z, lei, Trendy Kidz and Blue Marlin.
Companies: Steven Madden
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel, footwear and accessories group Jones Apparel Group has reported a tumble in earnings on lowered sales and weak department store trading....
Thimio will assume responsibility for all financial planning, forecasting and budgeting activities and will continue to lead the treasury division....
Branded clothing company Jones Apparel Group Inc said it saw a better-than-expected first quarter, primarily due to a good performance of its wholesale business....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022