GERMANY: Trevira Fibres Tailored To Individual Needs
Fibre guaranteed not only to resist attack by chlorine-loaded swimming pool water but to offer protection against UV rays when sunbathing, is the latest offer to the international swimwear trade by Trevira. The company's latest promotional campaigns place particular emphasis on the functional advances recently made in the fashion industry. "Our brands are now specifically named to make clear to the trade their functional properties," says Trevira. "For instance, our PET yarn for use in elasticated fabrics is known as Trevira Xpand to stress its shape retention properties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack