FRANCE: Tricots Saint-James To Set Up US Distribution Arm
Tricots Saint-James, the manufacturer of traditional French fishermen's sweaters, is to invest 300,000 euro ($261,900) on setting up a distribution company in the US by the end of 2002. The move will enable Tricots Saint-James to increase its sales in the country, where it currently has 50 outlets and realises 5 per cent of its exports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores