UK: Trimmings Triumph As Sequin Sales Soar
Soaring sales for manufacturers of sequins and sparkle trimming can be expected during summer 2002. For on the basis of samples on display at the recent quartet of UK ready-to-wear trade fairs (Pure, Premier, Level 2 and 40 Degrees) the coming season will be one in which trimmings normally saleable only into the eveningwear sector will be in even greater demand by casual wear producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth