USA: Trintech To Boost S&K's Operational Control
Men's wear retailer S&K Famous Brands has selected software from Trintech to help boost operational control and reduce risk exposure.
Trintech's DataFlow Transaction Network will collect, format and deliver daily banking data, while its ReconNET solution will automate the verification and reconciliation of cash and cheques with its banks.
S&K Famous Brands expects the solutions to improve productivity and maximise the use of available funds.
The company will also use ReconNET to help manage the movement of available cash from accounts in each store's depositing bank to its concentration account.
Janet Jorgensen, senior vice president at S&K Famous Brands, said that, as the company would now receive bank data on a daily basis, it would be able to "report on exceptions and automatically escalate them".
S&K Famous Brands Inc operates 240 stores throughout the US.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack