JAPAN: Triumph International cutting store count?
German underwear manufacturer and seller Triumph International is rumoured to be shutting 48 of its Japanese stores before the end of the year.
It will close low-priced outlets and open 20 other stores before the end of 2008, according to Japan's Jiji Press.
Japanese representatives for the company could not be reached for comment this afternoon (23 April).
Underwear maker Triumph International Japan has unveiled a new bra concept with a solar panel mounted around the waist area....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story....
A group of striking workers at Triumph International's Thai production facility are to return to their jobs following talks between the company's management and its union committee to settle the dispu...
Intimate apparel maker Triumph International is in talks to end a strike by a group of workers at its Thai production facility, the company told just-style today (11 September), after the chairperson ...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack