USA: Tropical In Pursuit Of Bugle Boy Assets
Tropical Sportswear Int'l Corporation (TSI) (Nasdaq: TSIC) is considering a bid to acquire the wholesale and licensing operationsof Bugle Boy Industries Inc located in Simi Valley, California.
The company is currently conducting its due diligence investigation in cooperation with Bugle Boy management and advisors.
"The Bugle Boy name will fit into our blueprint strategy of acquiring and developing recognized brands to enhance our customers' return on investment opportunities," commented William W. Compton, chairman and chief executive officer of TSI. "This brand has recognized loyalty among our retailer customers and the ultimate consumer."
TSI markets and manufactures branded and private brand men's and women's casual and dress sportswear. Major owned brands include Savane, Farah, Bay to Bay, Flyers, The Original Khaki Co, Two Pepper, and Authentic Chino Casuals. Licensed brands include Bill Blass, John Henry, Van Heusen and Victorinox.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Each year the Goldmine Garment Company Ltd produces seven million formal and casual shirts and blouses, 12,000 samples, and turns over US$36 million per year (FOB). Employing around 2,300 people it is...
Phillips-Van Heusen nearly doubled net income in 2005 to US$111.7m, compared to $58.6m in 2004....
Phillips-Van Heusen has named Allen Sirkin as its new president and chief operating officer following the appointment of Emanuel Chirico to the chief executive officer post in February....
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen has named Emanuel Chirico as its new chief executive officer, replacing Mark Weber, who had been in the job for just eight months. The company also raised 2005 and ...
Apparel company Phillips-Van Heusen has increased its revenue and earnings guidance for the fourth quarter and financial year 2005 after good Christmas trading....
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen has posted a 51 per cent hike in third-quarter profit, on better sales of men's sportswear and dress shirts....
Fashion brand Calvin Klein Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation, has signed a deal with Fingen SpA to make and distribute the Calvin Klein Collection brand w...
Calvin Klein Inc has signed a licensing agreement with G-III Apparel Group Ltd for women's better suits in the United States, Canada, and Mexico....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar