USA: Tropical Sportswear Posts First Quarter Rise
Clothing maker Tropical Sportswear International Corp posted a rise in first-quarter net income rose as a result of a 12 per cent surge in sales. It said net income was $3.0 million, or 38 cents per diluted share, compared with $2.7 million, or 35 cents per diluted share in the same period of the previous year. Net sales for the first quarter ended December 29, 2001 increased 12 per cent to $110.0 million compared with $98.6 million in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores