US: True Religion agrees new legwear licensing deal
True Religion Apparel has signed a new licensing agreement for United Legwear Company to manufacture and distribute True Religion branded legwear.
The deal includes men's, women's and children's socks, leggings and tights.
The branded legwear will make its debut at the Las Vegas Project Show in September 2009, with a US rollout shortly thereafter to True Religion branded stores and wholesale retail partners including department stores and specialty store retailers.
United Legwear Company is also planning an international launch to select markets in North America, Europe and Asia.
"Extending our licensing platform continues to be a core component of our product diversification strategy," said Michael Buckley, president of True Religion Apparel.
"As we move towards our long-term goal of 50-60% sales contribution from jeans and 40-50% sales contribution from sportswear, we will seek to establish partnerships with licensees that hold expertise in categories that are complementary to our existing product offering."
Panglobal Brands Inc has promoted Charles Lesser as its new chief executive officer after former CEO Stephen Soller resigned to pursue other business interests....
A surge in retail sales helped True Religion Apparel to post a second quarter profit of US$11m, up 18.4% on last year....
Clothing firm Dussault Apparel has announced that its lifestyle brand Deuce by Dussault will be distributed in Canada by EHM Holdings....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack