USA: True Religion In Finance Deal With Merchant Factors
True Religion Apparel Inc and its subsidiary Guru Denim Inc have signed an accounts receivable financing agreement with financial services company Merchant Factors Corp.
According to the terms of the deal, Merchant factors will credit approve, purchase and collect all suitable Guru Denim invoiced receivables.
Merchant Factors will also provide cash advances to Guru Denim that will equal 85 per cent of the amount of all approved sales invoices submitted.
True Religion Apparel Inc, through its wholly owned subsidiary Guru Denim Inc, manufactures, markets, distributes and sells True Religion jeanswear in the US, Canada, the UK, Europe, Australia and Japan.
Companies: True Religion Apparel Inc
Trendy jeans maker True Religion Apparel Inc has agreed a settlement pact with a consultant who worked with the company in 2004....
Upmarket jeans producer True Religion Apparel reported growth in fourth-quarter and full-year profit, despite recent results being negatively affected by one-time charges....
Leading online retailer Amazon.com has bought fashion retailer Shopbop.com, which will be operated in addition to Amazon's existing apparel and accessories store....
Jeans company True Religion Apparel has reported third-quarter net income and sales increases and upped its future outlook....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again