US: True Religion to open first UK retail store
Upmarket denim and jeans maker True Religion Apparel Inc is set to open its first branded retail store in the UK in June.
The location in London's Covent Garden will offer the entire True Religion collection for men, women and kids, including its signature jean styles, its denim, sportswear and handbag collection, and a full range of licensed merchandise.
"We are excited about our first branded retail store in the UK, as this marks a key milestone in the evolution of the True Religion brand to a global retail platform," said Jeffrey Lubell, chairman, chief executive officer and chief merchant.
"With our Covent Garden store, we have a strong opportunity to build upon our brand's success in London's premier department stores and boutiques and further grow our brand's presence."
Company president Michael Buckley added: "In addition to our London store, we plan to open premium branded stores in Tokyo and Toronto in 2010.
"We are evaluating our international opportunities on a market by market basis and look forward to achieving significant international growth in coming years."
Jeans-led apparel company True Religion's second quarter profit dropped by nearly one-third, despite a double-digit sales rise led by a surge in its own retail and e-commerce revenues....
True Religion Apparel and UNIFA Premium GmbH have formed a joint venture company called True Religion Brand Jeans Germany GmbH....
True Religion Apparel has joined forces with Titan Industries to launch a new range of shoes for women, called True Religion Brand Jeans Footwear....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020