ITALY: Trussardi To Expand Into India
Italian designer company Trussardi SpA says it is planning to expand its business into India and boost its existing Chinese operations in 2005.
Trussardi plans to open three outlets in India in 2005, and add another 13 to its 21 existing Chinese boutiques.
The company says its outlet in Chengdu, in the south western Chinese province of Sichuan, is set to open in August.
Trussardi currently operates over 180 directly-held and franchised outlets in Italy and overseas.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective