ITALY: Trussardi To Open Nine More Stores In China
Italian fashion house Trussardi has unveiled plans to open nine new T'Store boutiques in China before the end of this year. The company, which currently has two stores in China, said the new outlets will stock its Trussardi Jeans and Trussardi Sport lines. It added another eight boutiques in China selling its main apparel collections are slated for opening in 2005.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth