UK: Trutex launches contemporary children's clothing range
School and sportswear brand Trutex has launched a capsule collection of contemporary clothing under a new seasonal sub-brand label - 'Connected' - created by its recently appointed consultant fashion designer, Joanne Norris. Directly influenced by autumn/winter 2000 fashion trends, the range is designed to look just as good out of school as it does in and offers a stylish and fashionable collection of garments for boys and girls (including unisex items), including trendy gilets and bootleg trousers, popular combat shirts and skirts, functional fleeces, and up-to-the minute outerwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022