USA: Tukatech And Justwin Announce Global Alliance
The initiative is intended to benefit customers of both companies by reducing costs, accelerating time to market, and improving product and partner collaboration.
"It is our prime objective to reduce the cycle time and cost of manufacturing in the cut and sew industry," says Ram Sareen, CEO, Tukagroup. "It can be done - the automotive industry is a prime example of a global manufacturing scenario, similar to mass customization in apparel but with very little inventory and WIP.
"In apparel, the missing ingredients of information and technology are now available through Justwin products that are truly a great addition to our open systems," he adds.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020