USA: Tukatech Launches E-Fit, 3D Motion Simulators
Tukatech has launched a new CAD product that can help reduce sample approval and production time by allowing the entire supply chain to visualise garments via the Internet and share input simultaneously.
The 'e-fit simulator' and '3D Motion simulator' software create a virtual garment from a two-dimensional pattern and drapes this over a 3-D body image with life-like movement capabilities.
Designers can visualise effects of fit and fabric behaviour by making the electronic model walk, turn, bend, stretch or even flip and do summersaults.
As an add-on application to TukaCad.Net Suite, 'e-fit simulator' is said to work with all industry standard CAD systems.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022