USA: Tukatech Teams With Switchtrack To Launch Tukatrak
CAD/CAM specialist Tukatech has teamed up with Switchtrack Systems and will market the resulting TUKAtrack production handling solutions to customers worldwide. This new system is aimed at manufacturers in low labor cost exporting countries. It eliminates bundle handling while typically increasing productivity by over 20 per cent the company says.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores