USA: Tukatech Teams With Switchtrack To Launch Tukatrak
CAD/CAM specialist Tukatech has teamed up with Switchtrack Systems and will market the resulting TUKAtrack production handling solutions to customers worldwide.
This new system is aimed at manufacturers in low labor cost exporting countries. It eliminates bundle handling while typically increasing productivity by over 20 per cent the company says.
It also provides 75 per cent of the benefits of computerised UPS at 25 per cent of the cost, making it a viable option for companies unable to justify the cost of Tukatech's existing TUKAina fully automated computerised unit production system.
Tukatech has added the option of data collection at every Switchtrack workstation allowing for online payroll, work status, and operator efficiency calculations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective