PAKISTAN: Turkey Quota Rise Triggers Cash Windfall
Turkey has agreed to increase its textile quota for Pakistani textile exports by 3,000 tonnes following high-level talks between trade officials from the two countries.
The accord, which is due to be signed shortly, will mean Pakistan is likely to increase its textile export quotas to Turkey from the current $40m a year to $48m a year.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"