PAKISTAN: Turkey Quota Rise Triggers Cash Windfall
Turkey has agreed to increase its textile quota for Pakistani textile exports by 3,000 tonnes following high-level talks between trade officials from the two countries.
The accord, which is due to be signed shortly, will mean Pakistan is likely to increase its textile export quotas to Turkey from the current $40m a year to $48m a year.
To view related research reports, please follow the links below:-
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020