USA: Turkey's iSKO Plans US Denim Push
iSKO Textiles Launches US Sales Initiative Turkish denim producer iSKO Textiles Inc on Friday announced it plans to start marketing denim products directly in the US after setting up a new sales initiative in New York. The company, the textile unit of Turkey's Sanko Holding, has hired industry veteran Jeannie Cumiskey to oversee the sales and merchandising efforts of its products in North, Central and South America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"