UK: Turkish Delight As Ramsey Opens First London Store
Leading Turkish men's wear manufacturer Ramsey, part of the Turkish Gurmen Holding, has opened its first store in London.
The Regent Street store is the first in a chain that Ramsey plans to establish across the UK over the next few years. The new store comes hot on the heels of a new £2 million integrated textile production and commercial facility that will also be built in the capital.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"