FRANCE: Turkish fashion label Yargici opens in Paris
Turkish women’s fashion wear label Yargici has opened its first outlet in France, with a 100 square metre boutique located in Paris’ chic rue de Passy.
Yargici’s moderately-priced clothing range varies between preppy to designs with subtle Oriental touches and its 2010/2011 autumn/winter collection gives prominent place to beige, natural, caramel and brown shades.
If the Paris store, in the 16th arrondissement, proves a success, then further openings in the French capital and also in provincial cities in France could follow.
Yargici, which was set up around 30 years ago, has 21 stores located in Turkey’s major cities such as Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and Bodrum, generating an annual turnover of EUR20m (US$25.5m).
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report