PAKISTAN: Turkish Mission To Discuss Garment Ventures
Textiles and garments are among the industry sectors being discussed at a Pakistan-Turkey Business Forum meeting scheduled for 16 February in Karachi.
Organised by the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry, the summit centres round the visit of a Turkish trade and investment mission, and is aimed at setting up joint ventures between Pakistani companies and Turkish investors.
Iftikhar Ali Malik, president of FPCCI, has said that the Turkish mission's visit will open up new avenues of trade and economic co-operation, and that the interaction between Pakistani companies and the visiting Turkish delegation would result in a number of business and investment ventures.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020